Not grill worthy, but a skillets BF!
Boil your beans.
Boil your rice.
Chop you peppers and shred carrot.
Make them any size you want.
use non-canned ingredients for the best results
- Boil your black/garbanzo beans (separately. after overnight soaking)
- Boil your rice
- Roast your peppers
- Shred some carrots and chopped the roasted peppers finely
- Make a liquid slurry of soy sauce (or water) with spices of your choice
- -let cooked ingredients cool-
- Add them to your food processor
- Pulse the mixture until it is coarse but mushy to form (add liquid as needed)
- Make any size patties you want
- COOK THEM!
They freeze well. Just put them in a skillet with a little oil then add 1/2 a tsp of water for steam to speed up the cooking. Let one side brown then flip. They aren’t quite grill worthy but they cook up banger in a skillet.
If you like the recipe, alter it, or have your own let me know I’d like to try it out.